Customer Service ConsultantJob not available
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Consultant to work with our forward thinking global manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Norwich. The successful candidate will have a strong passion for providing outstanding customer service. As Customer Service Consultant, you will be working within the client Care team who pride themselves in delivering world class service and believe in a culture of continuous improvement and excellence.
Duties of the role include:
• Inbound call Handling from clients
• Technician Liaison
• PPM Planning and routing
• Dispatch of spares and filter to site for engineers
• Tech support to support and dealers
The role requires the following attributes:
• Experience of providing exceptional listening & customer Service
• Good communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate a situation
• The ability to work under client and time pressure
• The willingness to work flexibly
• A willingness to innovate in a dynamic team
• Competent IT skills, 95% of the work is all done via web-based service and accounting systems.
• Proven experience of successfully improving customer retention in a B2B customer service environment
• Experience of analysing data and identifying trends to improve our customer journey and retention of customers
• Great team player - works well with peers and senior managers to ensure delivery of the service and wider organisational priorities
• Excellent communicator (including verbally, face to face, email, on social media, webinars and blogs) and relationship builder both internally and with the customer
This position is being managed by Andrea West at Pure, for further information please send through your updated CV.