Customer Service AdvisorJob not available
For this role, you will be assisting in the smooth running of the business and ensuring that all duties are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
• Processing orders in a timely manner
• Answering incoming calls promptly, and resolving routine customer enquiries at first point of contact
• Processing quality complaints
• Performing administrative functions including filing and office housekeeping
• Developing strong professional relationships with customers and colleagues
• Delivering against business targets and individual KPI's
The ideal candidate will have a good use of various office applications and processes, good oral and written communication skills with a high level of numeracy. They will need to be an effective team member with the ability to adapt to a self managed working environment.
• GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) - Grade C or above
• Previous experience within customer service
• Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
This position is being managed by Claire Bush, please get in touch for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: