Customer Service AdvisorReference: J50386
The main aspect of the role would be to maintain customer accounts and to ensure effective processes on areas impacting internal sales. You will be tasked with maximising customer Satisfaction and build longstanding relationships with internal and external customers.
The role would potentially be a temporary - permanent role for the right person paying up to £18,500.
• Liaise with external and internal customers - end user, Technical Support, Planning/ Logistics and Sales
• Process and respond to incoming enquiries-via fax, telephone, email.
• Submit customer open order reports
• Receive and input customer orders/sample requests onto system
• Review, analyse and progress orders, order related reports/department updates received -escalate where necessary
• Attend customer visits when agreed with the external Key Account Managers
• Participate in the administrative process of returns via the agreed quality process
• Assist customers with invoice queries and escalate if necessary to resolve
• On-going review all current business practices and processes for suggestions for improvement/implementing best practice
• Attend meetings and reviews where necessary
• Escalate issues to line Management when necessary
• Ad-Hoc Projects to support Internal Sales and Sales Team
• Any other duties in line with the post
• Experience in a Customer Services/general customer facing role.
• Experience working in the Manufacturing industry
• Good level of ability to communicate across all mediums - telephone, face to face and email
• Good degree of IT Literacy - MS Office, Excel. Other database awareness
• Good inter personal, organizational and communication skills, both written and oral
• High level of numeracy/attention to detail
• Good time management and ability to prioritise tasks