Customer Service AdministratorReference: J50537
Our client located between Wymondham and Thetford is currently seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their small team. The main purpose of the role will be to provide strong customer service by answer calls and assisting with taking payments over the phone, updating records on the internal database and assisting the wider team with related administrative tasks. There may also be a requirement to attend some industry events to support the wider team.
Being a charity it is important that the successful applicant has a warm and welcoming persona but is able to bring a conversation to a close when required. Also due to the location of the office a driving licence and access to a car will be essential.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows
• Excellent keyboard skills
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels
As Customer Service Administrator you will have:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Flexible approach to working
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Be prepared to travel within the UK and stay overnight occasionally
• Work well under pressure
This position is being managed by Andrea West at Pure, for further information please call 01603216450. If you are immediately available please apply now in order to be considered!