Customer Experience ManagerReference: J52594
We are currently seeking a Customer Experience Manager to work with our forward thinking technology client based on the outskirts of Norwich. The successful candidate will have a strong passion for providing outstanding customer service and ensuring customer retention with inventive ideas for ensuring all customers receive the best possible service from our client. This role will need to evolve rapidly to meet the changing needs of the customers which will be ascertained through regular contact with the customers and then liaising with managers to ensure the high level of customer service is maintained or improved.
Duties of the role include:
• Take ownership of all escalated complaints that cannot be resolved by a Team Leader
• Take ownership of all complaints sent directly to the COO or CEO & all legal complaints.
• Collaborate with all departments to resolve complaints and provide customers with
• Regular progress updates.
• Provide a consultancy service to the Sales and Service department
• Regularly review the complaint process and share suggestions for improvement with the Retention Team Leader.
• Work with the CRM Team to ensure that all processes are up to date and effective on Salesforce.
The right person for this role will have:
• Experienced in providing exceptional customer service and retaining customers
• Experienced in resolving escalated complaints and communicating with customers over the phone and in writing.
• Experienced in working with key stakeholders to drive continual improvements to process, product and service
• Resilient, with the ability to effectively manage unhappy customers or complex issues with the intention of reaching an appropriate win-win' solution
• Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to continually learn and develop themselves
• Experience using a CRM system as well as extracting and analysing data from it to shape change
• Excellent communication skills to build relationships both internally and with customers
• Commercially aware of hospitality and retail industries
• Positive approach, flexible and comfortable in a fast-paced, customer focused environment
• Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to report updates on a regular basis to line manager and other senior stakeholders so that correct
This position is being managed by Andrea West at Pure, for further information please send through your updated CV ASAP