CRM System AdministratorReference: J50890
You will be responsible for system administration, support and customisation and configuration of their Dynamics CRM System.
The business are keen to do far more development of their CRM system in-house so you will get a lot of freedom and responsibility to make changes, drive strategy and take full ownership for the CRM system in the future.
We are looking for someone with experience in some of the following:
- Experience working with Dynamics CRM (or a similar CRM)
- Experience in customisation and configuration a CRM system
- Experience supporting users with usage and training and taking feedback/ideas for changes
- Working with external providers on updates and system changes/developments
- Broad range of general administration experience
- Strong all round IT skills
- Excellent people skills with the ability to talk to employees at all level
The business are offering further training, a superb working environment and a clear career path. They offer an excellent salary and benefits package working alongside a supportive and energetic team.
The working environment is relaxed and supportive with flexitime and the opportunity to work a day or two a week from home.