CRM ManagerJob not available
I am currently recruiting a CRM Manager for an Award winning charity based in Norwich.
The position is to own and lead the continued strategy, implementation and development for the charities CRM (MS Dynamics) system. You will be responsible for working with stakeholders and a third-party supplier to ensure processes and integrations are fit for purpose.
- Set, own and manage the CRM budget, which would include scheduling project and development costs, reviewing ongoing support and possible external training costs
- Project Manage the implementation and development of MS Dynamics CRm system
- Auditing the system to an agreed timetable to identify issues
- Be responsible for compliance and Governance
- Manage all day to day activities related to the CRM System
- You will be fully responsible for the CRM data, ensuring it is always up to date, secure and audited
The successful candidate will have knowledge or experience with:
- Significant experience managing a CRM System - MS Dynamics
- Knowledge of UK data protection legislation - GDPR knowledge/ experience
- Knowledge or experience of SQL and statistical modelling
- Knowledge or use of Power BI
- Experience with Business Intelligence in a customer focused position
For more information please contact Henry Dawson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, or click apply. A full job spec is available.