CRM Assistant / ManagerReference: J50991
The positions will work across teams internally, helping the business to make the most of the system and support the implementation across the business.
Duties will include:
* Assisting, developing and training on new CRM System. (Dynamics)
* Supporting with mailing and marketing campaigns
* Support the process for database information into CRM system
* Review of the system in terms of performance and how its working for the business
* Helping customers internally get the most from the system and mapping out how it can support the business units
* Ensuring the data is high quality
Ideally we are looking for someone with the following experience:
* Experience working with system administration or implementations
* Previous experience with CRM
* Database administration experience would be useful
* Ability to talk and work with people across the business and assist with development and training on the system
* Excellent attention to detail and strong communications skills
This position would be ideal for someone progressing from a systems or CRM assistant post, or equally could be of interest to an experienced CRM professional.
The business are offering a very good remuneration package with a broad range of benefits including bonus and flexi-time/work from home.