CRM Administrator (Part time available)Job not available
A great opportunity to work in creative and lively team. You will be working for a leading retailer in supporting the development of a new CRM data-base as part of their wider IT modernisation programme.
My client is looking to develop a new CRM system on the Dynamics 365 platform that will help build a better customer experience
- The main focus of the role will be assisting with the build of processes and building/delivering the solution in line with functional design documentation. You will support implementation, ongoing use of the application and end user training.
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders including IT and Membership to understand their current processes and help define new processes.
- Ensure that functional specification documents support effective development of the system, recognise areas for improvement and promote ideas for the implementation
- In addition to excellent communication, collaboration and people management skills, you should possess very good organisational skills, be a pragmatic person and highly focused on delivery.
Skills and Experience:
- A strong background in running and administering CRM systems - ideally Microsoft Dynamics
- Knowledge of CRM workflows and processes
- Experience of creating and updating user and process documentation.
- Experience of assisting with UAT testing and planning.
- Ability to recognise areas of improvement and support the change process
- Ability to analyse reports and act upon the information to improve results
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000
Flexible working available for approx 22 - 30 hours per week
Contract: 12 months
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: