Credit Risk ManagerReference: J50752
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a national company and at a senior level with an experienced team behind you. The successful candidate will support the Head of Credit management, manage direct reports and review all credit processes across the company.
• Review Credit Risk Management policy, including credit vetting.
• Escalate credit checks for review as required keeping in mind turnaround times.
• Excellent relationship management is required as you will be over seeing relationships with internal and external stakeholders including software providers, Operational teams and with senior managers.
• Review credit risk processes and rule-sets regularly, based on analysis of results and consulting with relevant business departments.
• Oversight and review of monthly Credit Risk pack
• Discuss financial information with customers and prospects re credit concerns as required
• Assist Head of Credit Management with review of company-wide credit policies
• Active participation in the Credit Management Committee, attending meetings, ensuring follow up actions are completed and working with colleagues across the whole business.
• Knowledge of Commercial Due Diligence procedures.
This is a fast paced, challenging role for a dynamic and experienced Credit Management professional. To be considered for the role you will be resourceful, commercially minded and have a solution lead approach to your work.
If you would like more information please contact Fiona @ Pure or apply as required.