Credit Risk ManagerJob not available
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a national company and at a senior level with an experienced team behind you. The successful candidate will support the Head of Credit management, manage direct reports and review all credit processes across the company.
• Review Credit Risk Management policy, including credit vetting.
• Escalate credit checks for review as required keeping in mind turnaround times.
• Excellent relationship management is required as you will be over seeing relationships with internal and external stakeholders including software providers, Operational teams and with senior managers.
• Review credit risk processes and rule-sets regularly, based on analysis of results and consulting with relevant business departments.
• Oversight and review of monthly Credit Risk pack
• Discuss financial information with customers and prospects re credit concerns as required
• Assist Head of Credit Management with review of company-wide credit policies
• Active participation in the Credit Management Committee, attending meetings, ensuring follow up actions are completed and working with colleagues across the whole business.
• Knowledge of Commercial Due Diligence procedures.
This is a fast paced, challenging role for a dynamic and experienced Credit Management professional. To be considered for the role you will be resourceful, commercially minded and have a solution lead approach to your work.
If you would like more information please contact Fiona @ Pure or apply as required.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: