Credit ControllerJob not available
Reporting to the Head of Transactional Finance, the essential part of your role will be to work closely along side the companies other Credit Controllers and completing all duties in line with your role.
Key Duties of the role include but not limited to:
- Chasing outstanding debt on customer accounts in accordance with the Credit Policy
- Completing tasks that are required in order to achieve targets
- Maximising cash flow
- Liaising with other teams as an when necessary
- Meeting and achieving targets set for the Credit Control team
- Understanding and delivering the best solutions plus advice to internal and external customers
- Supporting others to ensure workflows are adhered to
- Ad hoc duties as an when required
Personal Skills and Qualifications:
- Providing excellent Customer Service
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work as a team and build ongoing relationships
- Working towards AAT or a Credit management Qualification
- Able to understand principles and techniques of Credit Controls, in particular the importance of cashflow
- Good Excel Skills
Hours for this role are on a 9:00am to 5:30pm 5 days a week, part time option is also currently available.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please select apply now to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, Norwich.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: