Credit ControllerJob not available
Key duties of the role include but not limited to:
- Assisting the Finance Manager in the effective collection of customer debt to support the business targets
- Monitor activity on allocated customer accounts and recommend recovery action as appropriate
- Maintain effective contact with customers to ensure invoices are paid in accordance with terms
- Produce and review customer reports to ensure payment can be made without dispute
- Demonstrate pro-active approach to resolving account queries
- Provide accurate periodic cash flow forecasts
- Assist with the production of supplier related measures for presentation to senior management
- Monitor and evaluate processes and suggest improvements where needed
Essential Personal Skills required:
- Educated to GSCE level
- Experience of working in the Credit Control function
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Great attention to detail
- Problem solver and Accountable for their actions
The successful individual will have established experience within credit control and able to build effective relationships. It involves working with a professional business and certainly in a welcoming and enjoyable environment.
Hours of Work: 37½ hours per week, full-time Monday to Friday.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please apply now to submit your CV for reviewing.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: