Credit ControllerReference: J51821
We are exclusively recruiting for a well-established, leading company in Chelmsford who are recruiting for a credit controller to join their established team, on a permanent basis
• Effectively chase customers to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices
• Develop and maintain good relationships with customer base
• Prioritise workload to maximise cash collection
• Escalate collection procedures to minimise bad debt
• Opening new accounts
• Prepare reports on debt management and credit control as required
• Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
• Good written and verbal communication
• Strong analytical skills
• An individual who continually seeks improvement and more effective methods of working
• The ability to work well in a pressured environment.
• Ideally 2 years'+ experience within a credit control
• Excellent knowledge of financial systems
• Microsoft office skills particularly Excel
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel@ Pure for further information.