Credit ControllerJob not available
My client based in Chelmsford is looking for a Credit Controller. The role will be 18 months fixed term contract.
In this key role, you will take responsibility for the day to day operations of the credit management and accounts receivable function. You will deliver high quality Credit Management services whilst ensuring that Group policies and guidelines are adhered to and process efficiencies are introduced.
To be successful in this role you are likely to have:
• Working knowledge of credit control and billing cycles
• Knowledge of VAT
• Flexible attitude towards working practices and ability to adapt style as required
• Confident in their own abilities and in their approach
• Team player
• To be approachable and responsive to both colleagues and clients
• To be accountable and straightforward
• To be professional and courteous in all dealings
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel@ Pure for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: