Credit ControllerReference: J50410
We have a great opportunity for a Credit Controller in Colchester to work with a successful and supportive organisation.
• Cash Collection on the Key Accounts
• Query Management
• Pro-active chasing of debt reducing the risk of bad debt
• Manage large deduction accounts
• Full monthly/weekly reconciliation of the Key Accounts
• Main contact for customer queries to
• Ensure disputes are settled in a timely manner
• Preparing reports for the management team
• Attend Face to Face Customer Meetings
• Updating Customer Relationship Management System & In House systems, Customer Portals and Spreadsheets.
Qualifications and experience:
• Previous credit control experience or transferable skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Confident communicator
• Effective time management
• Good team player
• Excellent problem solving skills
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual to work within an exciting and creative industry. It is in an impressive company, with a great reputation giving an individual the chance to gain invaluable experience and progress a career.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Maddie at Pure for more information.