Credit ControllerJob not available
We have a great opportunity for a Credit Controller in Colchester to work with a successful and supportive organisation.
• Cash Collection on the Key Accounts
• Query Management
• Pro-active chasing of debt reducing the risk of bad debt
• Manage large deduction accounts
• Full monthly/weekly reconciliation of the Key Accounts
• Main contact for customer queries to
• Ensure disputes are settled in a timely manner
• Preparing reports for the management team
• Attend Face to Face Customer Meetings
• Updating Customer Relationship Management System & In House systems, Customer Portals and Spreadsheets.
Qualifications and experience:
• Previous credit control experience or transferable skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Confident communicator
• Effective time management
• Good team player
• Excellent problem solving skills
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual to work within an exciting and creative industry. It is in an impressive company, with a great reputation giving an individual the chance to gain invaluable experience and progress a career.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Maddie at Pure for more information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: