Credit ControllerReference: J50151
My client is a large global travel company looking for an enthusiastic Credit Controller to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to step up and progress their career as this person will be looked at for assisting with supervising the team.
Fantastic Benefits on offer including numerous discounts on products and services.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
• Chasing and collecting payments to ensure invoices are paid
• Assisting to manage & motivate a team of 6
• Building relationships
• Assist with invoicing, journal entries, and reconciliations
Key Requirements for the role:
• Credit Control experience
• Confident, outgoing and positive personality
• Ability to work towards strict deadlines
Hours - 9am - 5pm and parking on site.
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Gina @ Pure, Chelmsford for further information.