Credit ControllerJob not available
We are recruiting for a well-established, global brand based in Chelmsford who are recruiting for an Credit Controller to join their established finance team.
The role will be responsible for handling daily issues of all non-major AR accounts including the intercompany and e-commerce platform. You will be responsible for the posting and allocating of cash receipts and assisting in the handling of large volumes of retailer deductions.
To be successful for the role you must have the following:
• Minimum of 3 years Credit Control experience
• Proven successful experience of high volumes of deductions management.
• Intermediate Excel
• Good Communication Skills
• Problem Solving / Analytical
• Strong Persuading and Influencing skills
• Works well under pressure and to deadlines
• Good Team worker
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please contact Rachel @ Pure for further information
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: