Credit ControlJob not available
My client based in Chelmsford and London, is looking for a Credit Controller. The role will be 12 months fixed term contract.
Working hours are 9-5 and they are closely located near public transport.
Other benefits include:
Life Insurance, 25 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Income Protection, Interest free Season Ticket Loan and Matched Pension Scheme up to 5%
In this key role, you will take responsibility for the day to day operations of aged debt. You will deliver high quality Credit Management services whilst ensuring that Group policies and guidelines are adhered to and process efficiencies are introduced.
To be successful in this role you are likely to have:
• Previous experience working within a credit control team or being the sole person
• Have previous experience with chasing aged debt 120 days+
• Experience chasing millions previously
• Previous experience chasing large clients/ corporate accounts
• Knowledge of VAT
• Flexible attitude towards working practices and ability to adapt style as required
• Confident in their own abilities and in their approach
• Team player
• To be approachable and responsive to both colleagues and clients
• To be accountable and straightforward
• To be professional and courteous in all dealings
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel@ Pure for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: