Credit ControlReference: J53078
Colchester Town Centre
3 month fixed term contract
An established business in Colchester are looking for an Interim Credit Controller to support the finance department through a busy period. This position will report to the Director of Finance.
- Processing Credit Control notifications supplied from the accounting system, delivering Credit Control correspondence to debtors and advising the on the status of their outstanding debts
- Issuing Statements of Account to debtors with an outstanding balance, ensuring receipt and obtaining promised dates for expected payment to settle invoices due
- Regularly reviewing outstanding debts, raising any concerns with the Director of Finance and agreeing the best course of action to receive payment promptly
- Maintaining accurate entity details on the Accounting System to ensure invoices and Credit Control correspondence are delivered successfully to debtors
- Credit Control queries, including regularly meetings to raise awareness of outstanding debts, with particular focus on reducing any overdue amounts
- Preparation of a Monthly Debt Collection Report to be presented to Management
- Various other adhoc duties which may arise
The successful candidate will need to be a competent credit controller, Strong attention to detail and to be immediately available.
The client is offering an excellent salary, a supportive team, good working environment with good public transport links to their offices.