Credit ControlReference: J52345
Pure has the pleasure to be working with a fantastic long standing client of ours based in Southend who are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a temporary basis.
• Chasing customers for payment by both verbal and written communication in line with procedures
• Working to achieve collection targets set
• Maintaining customer records
• Obtaining signed credit applications
• Releasing of credit blocked orders
• Credit checking new customer and applying for credit insurance where applicable
• Raising customer invoice queries with the relevant internal department
• Investigating payment queries and processing customer refunds
• Previous experience within a credit control/ sales ledger environment is required
• Excellent communication
• Proactive team player with a can-do' attitude
• Must be available immediately
Parking is available.