Credit ControlReference: J59046
• Posting and recording data
• Generating customer's statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
• Chasing outstanding debts
• Credit checks
• Recording invoices
• Generating sales invoices
• Investigating and resolving customer queries
• Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities
• Setting up new customer accounts
You will have previous experience of working in a Credit Control role, have excellent time management and be happy to work using your own initiative. This is a fast paced role with your own portfolio of clients to manage.
If you would like more information on this position please contact Fiona @ Pure or apply for more information.