Credit ControlReference: J52119
• Building customer relationships
• Collection of payments
• Dealing with disputed invoices
• Controlling own ledger
• Allocation of cash
• Dealing with email and telephone queries
The successful individual will be qualified by relevant experience and possess the following skills and attributes:
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Good attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Effective team player
• Excellent communication
The successful person will have strong Credit Control experience and knowledge, be adept at managing a high volume work load and managing key relationships and stakeholders both internally and externally. They will be comfortable liaising at all levels and have a solutions lead approach.
If you would like more information please contact Fiona or Maddie at Pure or apply as required.