Corporate TaxReference: J49553
Pure are currently working with one of the UK's leading accountancy practices in order to recruit several tax position to join their Cambridge based team. These vacancies have come about due to the continued growth of the tax team and represent a great opportunity to join the region's leading corporate tax function.
The positions on offer are suitable for qualified tax professionals or for someone with demonstrable, relevant, experience and would be a great opportunity to gain exposure to a broad and exciting client base. Some of the areas that the tax team provides expertise on our as follows:
• Mergers and acquisitions
• New market growth
• Property and estates
• Tax planning
In addition there is the opportunity to join as a specialist working within charitable tax alongside some of the UK's largest charities to ensure that they are fully compliant with UK tax legislation and ensuring high levels or tax efficiency.
In order to be successful within the corporate tax team you will require the following skills and attributes:
• Have a commercially driven mind set who is always looking for new opportunities to further develop the corporate tax team.
• Attained a recognised tax or accountancy qualification or have demonstrable, relevant experience
• Committed to further self-development whilst also encouraging the development of others
• Strong communication skills across all formats and with both internal and external stakeholders
• Happy working within a tightknit, supportive, team environment
If you are looking for a new challenge and have an appetite to learn and develop within a highly regarded professional services team then please contact Jamie Morton at Pure.