Corporate Tax Advisory Senior ManagerJob not available
• To pro-actively seek out business opportunities and build a personal network to generate referrals
• Organise and attend office marketing events and suggest innovative products to meet our client's needs
• Take responsibility for the management of sizeable high net worth clients
• Lead and own the writing of high quality, professionally presented tax reports
• You will act as a focal point for the delivery of sophisticated tax advice to our clients and the business
• Be able to demonstrate the ability to analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and apply technical knowledge where appropriate
• Consult effectively with specialists within the firm when faced with complex risk management
• Lead, manage, motivate and coach managers via effective inductions, regular feedback and the timely completion of performance reviews
• Manage work in progress to ensure recoverability targets are met
As a professionally qualified ACA, ACCA or CTA, you will have exposure to working in an owner managed business environment and have an excellent understanding of shareholder related issues.
If you would like to know about this excellent and unique opportunity, please contact George Allen @ Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: