Content ExecutiveReference: J50486
Working on a project you will be part of a team dedicated to the planning and execution of marketing publications.
* Work with the team to plan and execute all customer-facing brochures, media inserts, doordrops, customer magazines and other publications
* Work with design agencies and print companies on all publications, ensuring that they are high quality and delivered on time and to budget
* Work with the design studio, maintaining communications and building strong working relationships
* Proof- read, copy check and fact check required materials
* Contribute to the creative process.
Candidates will have a strong content creation background, an exceptional eye for detail and be happy to work alone and as part of a team.
This role carries an immediate start and therefore candidates must be immediately available/available on very short notice.
The company provide a great working environment with free on site car parking.