Content & Comms ManagerReference: J57997
A newly created opportunity, this role offers the scope and freedom to work with the senior management team in developing and implementing an exciting new comms strategy. You will take ownership for the function and work with stakeholders across the business...
You will be responsible for the following:
* Continually review and develop the marketing, PR and Comms plan
* Brand, media and PR management
* Write, construct and develop written comms across all platforms
* management of social media and digital channels
* Internal comms management
* Developing an innovative plan for new content
We are looking for someone the following experiences and skills:
* Proven track record in developing marketing and comms strategies
* Exceptional writing and content creation skills
* Able to manage projects, budgets and workload across multiple business areas
* Digital skill are essential - knowledge of SEO, PPC and online strategies etc...
* Ability to work at all levels of a complex business
The position offers an excellent salary and full range of benefits, a clear career path, and will work as part of a innovative and highly engaged business. To find out more please apply of contact Kelly Earl at Pure Resourcing Solutions.