Compliance Manager (part time / flexi av.)Reference: J52282
Due to continued growth and reporting to the CEO this role will take full ownership for the compliance, data & security areas of the business.
In a regulated and complex industry high levels of compliance processes and controls are essential and this area is of the utmost importance to the business and owners.
Focus areas as follows:
*Ownership of security and compliance strategies
*Support business to achieve/maintain high standards for ISO27001, PCI DSS, SOC, GDPR etc...
* Ownership of terms, internal procedures and controls including policy creation and standards
* Keeping aware of latest legislative standards and requirements and offering advise on best practice
* Issues & incident management and control
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
*Professional certification would be ideal - CISSP/CISM/CISA (but not essential)
* Excellent working knowledge of security/data standards and best practice - GDPR experience essential
* Excellent communication skills with a very hands on approach
*Experience working in a regulated/controller environment with a proven track record of high standards
The business are offering a unique opportunity with clear path for progression, development and growth.
They offer a superb working environment with high levels of employee engagement and a super remuneration package.
Please get in touch for further details.