Company Secretarial / Administrative AssistantJob not available
• Maintaining and updating the company secretarial database
• Producing and maintaining company secretarial department records, checklists, processes and procedures.
• Assisting with the preparation of legal documents and agreements.
• Acting as main point of contact for company secretarial services in chartered secretary's absence.
• Undertaking company formations and producing company information packs.
• Drafting new client proposals
• Maintaining archive records and archiving paperwork and electronic files.
• Managing all incoming and outgoing post
• Maintaining timesheet records on the practices' time and billing software
• Setting up databases and running mailing campaigns
• Attending network events
• Producing and maintaining administrative procedures manual.
• Assisting other functional departments within the business as may be required which may include assisting with payroll and accounting workload if required.
• Previous experience working in an office environment
• Flexible and adaptable attitude
• Hands on approach with willingness to assist in other area of the business
• Full driving licence and own a car
• High level of computer literacy
• Keen interest in client facing work
• Minute taking experience is essential
For more information please contact me today!
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: