Company AccountantReference: J49490
You will have responsibility for the following areas:
• Annual statutory reporting
• Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
• Quarterly management accounts
• Monthly trial balance
• Profit and loss analysis
• Control of expenditure
• Cash flow analysis (operating a manual cash book)
• Nominal ledger postings - including prepayments and accruals
• Liaise with Company auditors, banks, solicitors and insurers
• Supervising two purchase ledger administrators and two sales ledger administrators
• Control of petty cash
• Payment of purchase and expense invoices
The successful candidate will be an experienced accountant, used to working in a family business and preferably having trained within a small firm of accountants. You will have a broad range of accounting skills through to statutory reporting including payroll, experience of using Sage Line 500 and be able to operate a manual cash book. It is very important for our client that you be honest, trustworthy and accurate in your work with a friendly and genuine approach.
Please contact Fiona Cooper @ Pure as soon as possible or apply as required.