Company AccountantReference: J49512
Responsible for the efficient running of the financial department. Reporting to Operations Director in regard to all financial and accounting activities. Overseeing financial department staff in day-to-day operations.
• Manage staff in areas such as sales invoicing, procurement controls and other transactions.
• Produce monthly management accounts for presentation to the directors.
• Prepare fixed asset register, calculate prepayments and accruals and accurately account for stock.
• Develop the system for stock controls to support the production of monthly management accounts.
• Work with the company's external accountants on the development of performance indicators.
• Preparing and submitting VAT returns on a quarterly basis.
• Reviewing and checking the reconciliation of all control accounts
• Liaising with the external accountants to create and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
• Managing the cash position and inform the directors of any potential cash flow issues.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Management experience
• Interpersonal skills
• Honesty; integrity; reliability; solid written and verbal communication skills
• High attention to detail; organisational skills; critical thinking and problem-solving skills
A competitive package is available and there are excellent opportunities to progress for the right candidate. You must be motivated, hardworking and love working in a fast paced environment.
For further information please contact Fiona @ Pure or apply as required.