Commercial Property ManagerJob not available
About The Role
• You will be supporting the Head of Acquisitions and Building Works in the overall management of the Property Management Teams, ensuring there consistently high level of performance and customer service
• You will be responsible for delivering operations relating to Property Management and supporting the Head of Acquisitions and Building Works.
• You will be organising the teams KPI's to meet the businesses expectations and managing the risks relating to the property ownership and management.
• You will be managing key relationships, overseeing the property teams level of service to both tenants and property owners.
Skills and Qualifications
• Must have 5 GCSE's including Maths and English
• Certificate in financial planning or equivalent
• Excellent knowledge of landlords and tenants knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience managing teams, being and escalation point and managing confidential situations.
• Be able to demonstrate an analytical and strategic approach.
• Understanding of pension products (SIPPS) would be beneficial.
• Generous pension scheme; 5% employer, 2% default personal contribution, plus 5% match (15% if employee contributes 5%)
• Life assurance (4 times basic salary)
• 25 days holiday option to buy up to five days holiday a year
• Private Medical Insurance
• Discretionary performance related bonuses
• A Save as You Earn share schemes
• Discounts at a huge range of high street stores
If you would like more information on this role please contact Lizzie @ Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: