Commercial Manager - ManufacturingReference: BH-58608
Reporting to the CEO, the Commercial Manager will be responsible for managing the existing key accounts and developing and implementing a growth focused strategy for the business, while identifying new areas for growth and market share. This role is part of the senior management team and will be part of the overall strategy of the business to ensure success going forward.
Main duties include:
- Understanding value drivers of the business and identify profitable commercial opportunities
- Develop and maintain understanding of key customers
- Review existing products and services
- Undertake market research and analysis
- Lead new product or service development from innovation to implementation
- Review and assess potential to develop strategic partnerships
- Assess any business risks where necessary
- Ensure all commercial activities meet or improve KPIS
- Lead the introduction of new technologies
- Line management
Is this for you?
As well as the commercial activity for the business, you will also have line management responsibilities for the Customer Service team and a Business Development Executive, so leadership experience is a must! You will need to be self motivated, able to work under pressure and flexibility is needed at al times as networking events, conferences and exhibitions will need to be attended when there is a business need.
If you have strong experience working in a commercial role within a manufacturing setting, I would be keen to have a confidential discussion with you in more detail.
This company has a flexible working scheme and hybrid working is also offered. As well as a generous salary, you will be rewarded with a car allowance, bonus, health care, life assurance, contributory pension and parking on site.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Emily at Pure.