Commercial Finance Analyst - 2 Year FTCReference: J52196
This is a two year fixed term contract.
This role with work closely with the Senior Finance Business Partner and have exposure to a number of senior stakeholders taking full ownership of the commercial income modelling and reconciliation for a significant transformation programme.
The Role: -
• Maintenance of the commercial space model at both macro and micro levels with income modelling and testing for various scenarios
• Commercial space analysis and reporting (category, sub-category, unit) with recommendations on space churn to exceed business plan income.
• Working closely alongside Finance Business Partners identifying key areas of the business that require further analysis and improvement
• Direct involvement within forecasting process and budgeting process across Finance and Commercial teams
• Reporting of trading impacts on income projections for business models
• Ownership of change and version control process for the core commercial finance and space models.
• Creation and maintenance of the Assumptions Book to document the inputs into the commercial models. (Space and Income)
• Market analysis and reporting to support creation of tender packs
• Variance reporting and analysis on project/programme completion
• Evaluation of trials to verify results, compare and contrast to control and expectations
• Obtain data, internally and from external partners to create and maintain a single commercial value view of the customer.
• End to end ownership of scope and delivery plans for strategic initiatives over a 2-year time frame.
• Creation of analysis reporting on strategy and to support commercial income generation.
The Candidate: -
• Minimum Part Qualified Accountant with experience in a commercial finance / analytical role
• Strong financial and commercial awareness
• Methodical and analytical by nature
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, with focus on Excel and PowerPoint is essential
• Hands on knowledge of modelling a must for this role