Management AccountantReference: J52744
Your role will be working as part of a team, providing financial and analytical support which will assist with commercial decisions within the business.
- Analysis including costing of customers where the supply chain changes need to be understood.
- Manage cost to serve, profitability and fee scenario analysis for clients to review. These findings will aid discussion by internal stakeholders in the decision making process.
- Build strong internal relationships displaying the confidence to work alongside the wider team
- Support client related issues or requirements which arise.
- Carry out operational analysis
- Report writing in the data system and presenting it.
- Analysis of client performance against agreed contracts.
- Representing the distribution division in the respect of Business Intelligence projects.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work as part of a team and motivate others.
- Comfortable in prioritising projects and meeting deadlines.
- Part or fully qualified (CIMA or ACCA) or strong experience within a financial analyst and commercial background.
- A good knowledge of costing methodologies and management accounts.
- Experience of providing information to financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Experience of creating reports using Bustiness Intelligence software.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of using SAP and Business Object, and a background of distribution environment, is desired but not essential.
Please apply as required or contact Fiona @ Pure for further information.