Commercial AnalystReference: J51827
• Responsible for supporting the Commercial Finance Manager in the review of the monthly management accounts.
• Variance analysis
• Responsible for updating and maintaining the daily and weekly sales report, ensuring the weekly and monthly sales are accurately reflected.
• Supporting the analysis of stock, sales contracts and tenders.
• Responsible for developing and producing monthly reporting for budget holders to enable increased visibility of costs, and subsequent management.
• Work with the Commercial Finance Manager to develop budget and forecast models, reducing duplication of effort whilst ensuring outputs are accurate, meaningful and timely.
• Work with the Commercial Finance Manager to develop and produce monthly sales reports and/or a sales dashboard to increase visibility of sales performance.
• Responsible for working with stakeholders across the business to support and drive improved performance
The ideal candidate will be Part CIMA, ACCA accountant or qualified by experience and have worked within a commercial finance or financial analysis role previously. You will need to be able to demonstrate experience of a budget and forecast processes and using budget models. Advanced knowledge of excel is essential.
For more information please contact Hannah Flindall at Pure