Client Presentation AssistantJob not available
Working as part of the team you will be working on multiple projects, providing administrative support for high volumes of pitches to time critical deadlines.
The successful candidate will be:-
* Responding to pitch requests from the marketing and business development teams; clarifying the brief and supporting execution.
* Creating first draft pitches by compiling and formatting data into pitch templates in Word and Powerpoint.
* Adapting existing materials and/or creating custom design aspects.
* Developing and maintaining collaborative client relationships based on quality, customer service, integrity and project delivery.
* Data/content cleansing and editing pitch content
* Ensuring high levels of quality on all projects
* Managing client expectations to ensure that these are either met or exceeded, following projects up with two-way feedback, leading to improved relationships, processes and client satisfaction.
* Completing all administrative tasks for projects
The successful applicant will be comfortable in managing a variety of tasks, with different deadlines prioritising and escalating where necessary. You will have excellent attention to detail and a logical mind set, along with good Microsoft Word and Powerpoint skills. You will have previous experience of working in a team and proof-reading or copy-editing documents, along with proven experience working on projects and to deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic business with excellent benefits and opportunities for progression.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: