Account ManagerJob not available
We are currently recruiting for an exciting forward-thinking business based in heart of Norwich City Centre.
Our client are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Account Manager with a strong, proven track record in successfully nurturing and growing your own client portfolio. You will manage and strengthen the relationship between the company and its portfolio of clients to maximise long-term revenue opportunities as well as build relationships with new clients. As Client Engagement Manager you will be managing and growing your own client base and delivering against targets. You will be responsible for growing a selection of the company's target accounts, ensuring they are significantly contributing to both the financial objectives.
To be considered for the role you MUST:
• A background in account management and development in a B2B environment
• The ability to demonstrate, through knowledge and a strategic approach to providing solutions
• Able to report and deliver forecasting on a quarterly basis
• Commercially focused with the confidence to work to targets
• Excellent spelling and grammar with the ability to present to and communicate with clients at all levels
• Able to self-manage own time and use initiative
• Experience of marketing a product or service
• A strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile
• Confident but striving for continued personal development
• Quick thinking and pragmatic with excellent organisational skills
• Excellent project, planning and time management capabilities
• Seek ways to improve processes, enhance efficiencies and generate new business ideas
• A full, clean driving licence.
This position is being managed by Andrea West at Pure, for further information please send your updated CV across to Andrea at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: