Category Data AnalystJob not available
What is the job?
Working as part of a small collaborative team you will have various responsibilities including creating reports for the business, analysing both the market and competitor performance to provide to the rest of the business and help to develop strategies for the sales team.
What will I be doing?
• Producing reports on brand and business performance
• Identify opportunities through analysing the market and competitors
• Work with marketing to assist them with creating success stories
• Present data to the sales teams, branding teams, NPD and marketing teams to ensure all potential opportunities within the category are followed up on.
What skills do I need?
• Experience of producing regular reports (essential)
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills (essential)
• Knowledge of research techniques (essential)
• Strong numerical and analytical skills (essential)
• Strong presentation skills (essential)
• Understanding of category management (desirable)
• Knowledge of Nielsen, Kantar and CGA (desirable)
This position enables you to both utilise your analytical skills but in a more commercial way giving you exposure to both the raw data and opportunities to come up with innovative ideas that lead to tangible results for the business.