Call Centre ManagerReference: J57033
The business is growing and expanding into new sectors, so it's a great time to join them.
It's a unique role, responsible for the management of three remote teams who all work from home, key duties and responsibilities will include;
-Day to day responsibility for the management of three remote based teams:
-Managing the recruitment, onboarding process and initial and ongoing training for the teams
-Overseeing the rotas for all three roles with support.
-Ensuring adequate shift cover to provide fast response times across all teams.
-Proactively monitoring and managing a high Quality of Service across all engagement channels.
-Ensure ongoing regulatory compliance.
-Handle escalated complaints and refund processes.
This could be a great opportunity for a call centre team leader looking to move into a role with more regular office hours.
Key skills and experience needed for the role include;
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in a call centre environment leading a team
• Experience of managing, rostering, reviewing KPI's and training
• Strong people skills
• Strong communication skills - face to face and remotely
• Excellent grasp of the MS Office suite, especially Excel
• Good analytical and reporting skils
-Monthly bonus dependent on KPI's
-Daily lunch provided
-Progression and development opportunities