BuyerJob not available
Purpose of the role
You will be looking after a range of indirect spend for the business conducting spend analyse and utilising category management principles to get best value from your spend.
Whilst you won't lead on the procurement strategy you will be encouraged to input your thoughts and ideas on how to get the most for your spend.
• Managing PO's
• Utilising frameworks and working within the company procurement constraints such as OJEU
• Lead contracts administrator
• Help develop tools and ways of working to get the most out of the business
• Supporting stakeholders and help with training where necessary
• Understanding the stakeholder needs ensuring the right solution is found
• Spend Analysis
What do you need to bring to the table?
• Must be well versed in a range of procurement environments including OJEU
• Broad range of category experience
• Public Sector experience would be useful
• IT skills including ERP systems
Please contact Ben for more details
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: