Business Systems AnalystReference: J52575
What is the job?
You will be a pivotal part of the business helping to design, deliver and allocate recourses for application solutions with a focus on delivering efficiency and value whilst reducing the requirement for user interaction with the systems utilising any opportunity to automate workflow within the business.
What experience do I need?
• Knowledge of supporting live systems with updating solution design, defect analysis and prioritisation
• Experience of gathering user priorities and requirements
• Has dealt with stakeholders of all levels within medium to large organisations
• Analysis experience of system requirements and designing solutions for a multitude of departments and disciplines
• Ability to create workflows and configure systems based on previously captured requirements
• Produce documentation for process and procedures for both IT and wider business use
What skills do I need?
• Experience with cloud platforms such as Office 365, Exchange or Azure (essential)
• ITIL Qualified (desirable)
• ISEB/BCS Diploma in Business Analysis (desirable)
• Prince 2 Qualified (desirable)
• Legal/Finance/Insurance industry background (desirable)
• Experience with any of the following systems would be advantageous:
Solcase, VisualFiles, IManage, Netdocuments, Clio or LegalSense
This position is a great opportunity for an experience BA looking for a professional and rewarding organisation where you can be a core part of modernising and developing the business for the future.