Business Support ExecutiveReference: BH-53321
Hybrid working between Office and Home.
Flexible working hours.
37hours per week.
(Up to 14days additional annual leave with Flexi-time)
- Work flexibly to support delivery across the service
- Work closely with other members of the Business team such as Human Resources, Marketing, Finance and Facilities
- Deal with all contacts professionally
- Communicate with all staff efficiently
- Take ownership for own personal development
- To support effective and efficient delivery of assigned projects
- Agreeing budgets and deadlines with the company and organising and managing resources
- Review new and existing processes, resources, and systems, making and overseeing any changes to the company infrastructure where necessary
- Research, analyse and interpret complex information to support diagnosis and redesign of an area
- Proactively manage the risk register and risk process within a project, ensuring mitigating actions are in place and managed, and escalating as appropriate.
- Professional, friendly and honest – Builds good relationships with colleagues, understands the importance of confidentiality.
- Attention to detail - Able to deliver clear and accurate information
- Team worker – You work collaboratively with your team to achieve better outcomes for customers.
- Service deliverer – You focus on delivering a service that provides great outcomes for our customers.
- Customer focused – you put the customer first.
- Shows initiative – you come up with ways of improving how we do things
- Well organised – you plan and prioritise your work to ensure that deadlines are met. You have the ability to plan and multi-task and can work to strict deadlines
- Willing to learn – you want to acquire new skills that will support you in your role.
- Flexible attitude – you are prepared to work flexibly to deliver the service.