Business Process AnalystReference: J57812
We are looking for someone with some significant experience who can hit the ground running supporting the PMO function working across the business departments. Excellent communication skills required as well as a real passion for detail.
- Defining new processes, capturing existing and re-engineering procedures.
- Working with project pipeline, sponsors and colleagues to deliver project proposals (lean business cases) that will go to the Portfolio Review for approval
- Challenging current practice and provide possible solution options
- Support delivery of change management by working closely with internal customers to identify, record and track requirements, including identifying and resolving any conflicts between them.
- Identify and analyse where business requires system improvement, document and outline challenges, their impact and the benefits of initiating a change in system/process.
- Define and document business solution designs that incorporate the to be' business processes to support business readiness and delivery including testing and training
- Be a change advocate, assisting the business users along the change request journey whilst managing expectations.
- Identify potential improvements introducing lean practices and raise these to product managers with recommendations for their roadmap.
- Proven experience in business case creation/ validating business need, requirements feasibility to determine if the requirement is viable technically, operationally and economically
- Defining and documenting business solution designs that incorporate the to be' business processes to support business readiness and delivery including testing and training
- Demonstrable experience in delivering business change and transformation
- Demonstrable ability to analyse business processes and work flows
- Experience of eliciting and writing detailed business requirements ready for approval through the change request process
- Solid experience managing capability matrix
For further information please contact Jenny Barrett in our Cambridge office