Business Intelligence ManagerReference: J53036
Pure are working with a leading charity based south of Cambridge to recruit a Business Intelligence Manager on a permanent basis. Based in modern offices, they are easily reached by public transport and provide on-site parking and canteen.
Reporting to the Head of Data you will:
- Lead the Business Intelligence Team to deliver team and personal goals whilst ensuring appropriate development plans and opportunities are in place
- Lead on the planning of analysis and insight projects, working with team managers to understand the key business questions and agreed prioritisation
- Ensure that insight gained from data analysis is presented back to stakeholders as strategic recommendations, and work with stakeholders to understand how to implement the recommendations
- Support the CRM programme, playing a key role in the supporter journey and insight workstreams and support several critical projects such as segmentation and measurement frameworks
- Work closely with fundraising teams to understand their strategies, plans and needs to ensure effective reporting is in place
- Develop and maintain a suite of data models to improve forecasting capabilities, understanding of LTV and propensity to give for fundraising teams
- Identify the most appropriate techniques/software to ensure analytical outcomes are logically and clearly communicated to relevant stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have the majority of the following:
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- Experience of using business intelligence tools such as Power BI
- Knowledge of Data Models
- Understanding of programming languages, ideally R
In return for your skills, they're offering a competitive salary and benefits package:
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays and 3 additional days, increasing with service.
- Option to buy up to 5 additional days leave
- Standard 37.5 hour working week with flexible hours any time between 7:30am & 6pm.
- 5% employer contribution Pension.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private medical health insurance including the offer of a yearly medical health check.
- Income protection insurance and life insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Payment of professional membership fees.
- Access to gym and exercise classes.
- Access to two restaurants on site.
- Access to the park commuter bus from Cambridge.
For more information please get in touch or apply with your CV.