Business Intelligence and Reporting AnalystJob not available
Within the role you will have a number of responsibilities that will fall under your remit:
- Key data analysis including budgeting and forecasting, and to act as the lead on business intelligence within the organisation
- Developing detailed reports using the systems within the organisation
- Ability to review and assess the core business reporting needs, and liaising with other teams in the organisation
- Lead on the optimal use of systems, including Salesforce
- Work closely with the FD and provide advice on a business partner level
A successful candidate for this role will possess the following set of skills and attributes:
- Experience working within finance and business intelligence previously, or possess relevant transferable skills
- Have strong attention to detail, and be thorough when compiling detailed information
- Possess strong excel skills, and be confident and comfortable working with systems day-to-day
- Very strong communication skills, and possess an appropriate sense of urgency when working
- Deliver information accurately, and in a timely manner.
The role is located in the heart of Cambridge, and does offer on site parking.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: