Business Intelligence and Reporting AnalystReference: J51063
Within the role you will have a number of responsibilities that will fall under your remit:
- Key data analysis including budgeting and forecasting, and to act as the lead on business intelligence within the organisation
- Developing detailed reports using the systems within the organisation
- Ability to review and assess the core business reporting needs, and liaising with other teams in the organisation
- Lead on the optimal use of systems, including Salesforce
- Work closely with the FD and provide advice on a business partner level
A successful candidate for this role will possess the following set of skills and attributes:
- Experience working within finance and business intelligence previously, or possess relevant transferable skills
- Have strong attention to detail, and be thorough when compiling detailed information
- Possess strong excel skills, and be confident and comfortable working with systems day-to-day
- Very strong communication skills, and possess an appropriate sense of urgency when working
- Deliver information accurately, and in a timely manner.
The role is located in the heart of Cambridge, and does offer on site parking.