Business Finance PartnerReference: J57384
As an integral part of the Division Finance team, you'll support the project accountants to achieve their objectives. Further, you shall help drive the development of the finance processes and division reporting while supporting the Division Finance Manager to partner with division management to optimise the information provided.
• Preparation of management accounts for the relevant Divisions
• Preparation of Dashboards/reports
• Supporting P&L budgeting and forecasting
• Ownership of process adherence and improvement within the divisions
• Continual improvement of information reported including heavy use of spreadsheet modelling
• Support to the Division Finance Manager
• Preparation and support for Group and Divisional reporting
Interested applicants will be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent). You will have an eye for detail and will have the curiosity to analyse and interrogate the various pieces of information to provide meaningful analysis and support to your business contacts.
You'll have the confidence to instil financial discipline and the communication skills to explain your analysis to your business partners and have the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner and use this to influence others (finance and non-finance staff)
Please contact Mark Wishart to discuss in more detail