Business Development ManagerJob not available
What will you be doing day-to-day?
• Helping to grow the network and create new business relationships for the company within your defined geographical area.
• Research and look into potential systems that will support and improve service delivery of the catering team.
• Attend site visits, presentations, bid meetings etc. alongside the bid team.
• Work closely and liaise with the catering management and operations teams to make sure objectives are met and delivered to a high quality.
• Oversee and make sure that all sales tenders and quotations meet deadlines and comply with company procedures.
• There will be a degree of regional travel required. *Please note a full UK driving license is required for this position*
What skills do you need?
• Previous experience in a sales and account management position ideally within the Retail or Catering sector
• Experience in preparing formal bids
• Excellent organisational skills, and able to demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and KPIs.
• Fantastic communication skills including being confident to liaise and deal with internal and external stakeholders, and maintain and improve customer/client relationships.
• A Full UK Driving License is required.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen be part of a large team and develop many internal and external relationships. If you are motivated to succeed and feel you could bring new ideas to the team, this could be the ideal role for you!
For more information, please contact Kelly in our Norwich office.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: