Business Development ManagerJob not available
This is a fantastic position for a true hunter! If you are a hungry, tech savvy individual, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Working in the Business Development team, you will target, prospect, close and on-board new clients within your designated region. You will research specific markets in line with the growth strategies and KPIs.
- Identify and research new markets
- Target, prospect and close new clients
- Build contact lists, qualify and generate leads
- Use all relevant methods for lead generation
- Build and develop relationships
- Create and execute a sales plan
- Manage customer on-boarding process through to completion and liaise with other departments where necessary
- Create and deliver CRM quotations and proposals
- Manage your own pipeline
This is a busy and demanding role and you will need to be a highly motivated individual to succeed in this position. You will need to be able to prioritise effectively and have the ability to quickly absorb and retain product knowledge.
Is this for you? Requirements for the role:
- Proven experience in a sales background
- Experience in a technology/communications sector would be an advantage, however not essential
- A passion for technology
- The ability to sell in a consultative way
- Business acumen - ability to gain insight into, and understanding of target prospect's business
- Analytically and inquisitively minded.
- Self starter who is able to use their own initiative to close new business
For more information on this opportunity and a full job specification, please contact Emily at Pure.