Business AnalystJob not available
The position has elements of business analysis and project management so we are looking for someone with a broad skills set.
Responsibilities will include:
• Capture, development presentation of business information
• Facilitating workshops and meetings on projects and new analysis/info
• Manage reporting and information gathering across the business
• Impact analysis, feasibility studies and problem solving to deliver business opportunities
• Support with IT processes for new systems and tools
• Design of new processes and procedures to help the business
• Management of communication and stakeholders across the business during projects
• Making suggestions on new systems/technology to aid analysis and the broader business
• Supporting on projects through from inception to delivery
We are looking for the following:
• Broad range of experience in business analysis
• Project management experience beneficial but not essential
• Experience working across a range of IT based projects and with an interest in technology
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
• Experience preparing reporting and in depth analysis
• Modelling experience beneficial but by no means essential
The business are offering a clear career path and are excellent at supporting further training and development. The salary and range of benefits on offer is excellent working for a leading business in central Ipswich.
Please apply or get in touch for further information and a job spec.