Business AnalystReference: J52684
- Assessing current Dynamics challenges, communicating with the wider business to assess improvements to be made.
- Managing internal stakeholders holding workshops to communicate updates and realistic expectations
- Managing expectations across the organisation on tweaks and roll-outs
- Liaising extensively with Tech team to implement updates and tweaks
- Project managing time-frames and expectations on roll-outs
- Working closely with Deputy Director on company impact
- A strong CRM background (ideally Dynamics) and understanding of CRM capabilities
- Excellent personal skills, able to have conversations with frustrated colleagues when necessary and get to the root cause of the problem.
- A project management approach in delivery and managing time-frames / milestones
- Capability to be able to liaise extensively with technical teams managing delivery of system changes
For further info please contact Jenny Barrett in our Cambridge Office.